Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Ellie's 1st Six Months

Well after several attempts to set up a slide show, I give up! Cara, I'll need another tutorial soon! So here are a few pics of Baby Ellie Bellie all scrambled up from birth to six months!


The first time my swimsuit!



I LOVE my fingers!




GO ASTROS! Especially Berkman :)


My first 4th of July! I love America!


Got to love those Sweet Peas!


What I love to do when I am HUNGRY!




Happy Easter! Thank you Jesus!




Ready to hit the Links! Thanks Uncle Carlos!


Daddy's Sweet Little Turtle!


The Brainwashing Begins! (Notice the horns are down and thumb is up!)


Welcome to the World "Little Sunshine"


Hey, Hey, Hey!!


Going Home in Same Dress as Mommy did in 1978!



I love my Papa and Gigi!


I love my Nana and Pappy Doo!





4 comments:

The White Family said...

YEAH!!! I love the new pictures.

Ashley McWhorter said...

So precious! I can't get over how much she looks like Jamey. Thanks for sharing. Keep it up! Now, we just have to get Danyel in on the fun! Love y'all!

Janet said...

She is so adorable! I LOVE the swimsuit. Bring her back to see the Shermans soon.

Love you all,
Janet

Cara said...

Julie,

ADORABLE!!!! The pictures are precious!!!! I especially like the swimsuit picture showing off Ellie Bellie's little belly!!! I'm so glad you're blogging now!!!! It will be so much fun to watch Ellie grow!!!

I can help you out with making a Photo Show! Just give me a call when you're ready to do one! It's easy once you do the first one. I promise!

I loved getting to see you guys and look forward to our next get-together! Love you guys!

~ Cara